Valuations create added value
We cover everything from simple book value valuations to full business valuations. There can be various reasons for a valuation: company takeovers, corporate mergers, purchase offers from third parties, a shareholder dispute, a possible company sale, a divorce, or the annual report.
It is imperative that the results of an enterprise valuation are comprehensible and clear. Valuations are not just an accountant processing numbers in an office, but they also consider and summarize relevant technical, legal, and business information.
Your contact person
What we offer
- Sales or purchases of corporate groups, individual companies, or parts of companies
- Valuation of intangible assets such as software or licenses
- Mergers, demergers, or other corporate restructuring
- Succession planning to transfer your business to a family member or someone else
- Inheritance disputes
- Entry and withdrawal of shareholders
- Valuations according to various accounting standards for annual and interim financial statements
- Expert determination
International consultancy services
As a member of TAGAlliances, we can also help with your international business needs.
Publications on the topic
- Only in German