Our level of expertise goes far beyond normal statutory audits!
Special audits according to the Swiss Auditing Standards (PS)
- Auditing of annual financial statements for special reasons – PS 800
- Auditing of individual financial reports, accounts or items – PS 805
- Report on summary financial statements – PS 810
- Verification of the existence of an internal system of control (IKS) – PS 890
Special services according to the PS
- Review (auditor’s examination) of financial statements – PS 910
- Agreed-upon audit activities for financial information – PS 920
- Compilation of financial information – PS 930
- Auditing of future-oriented financial information – PS 940
Special audits according to Art. 697a et seq. of the CO
Shareholders who represent 10% or at least a nominal CHF 2 million of the share capital can request a special audit from the general meeting of shareholders or a judge if there is a conflict between the shareholder’s right to information and the company limited by shares’ right to confidentiality.
Pay equity audits
Since the revision of the Gender Equality Act came into force on July 1, 2020, all organizations in Switzerland employing 100 or more employees at the beginning of the year (excluding apprentices) are now required to conduct an internal company equal pay analysis based on gender.
The result of the analysis must be externally verified by a licensed auditing company, an employee representation committee, or a women’s organization. The verification must be performed within one year after the equal pay analysis is conducted but no later than the end of June 2022.
Consultancy services, support, and verification during exercises of due diligence
We advise and support you with transactions involving companies or real estate whether you are the purchaser or seller. We also coordinate the use of various specialists for exercises of due diligence (careful verification and analysis of a company) and verify and analyze strengths and weaknesses of properties. An exercise of due diligence makes it possible to discover and evaluate risks and opportunities. We create market analyses, look at annual financial statements, speak with employees and management, or verify whether there is possible environmental pollution. The purchase price of a property can be more realistically estimated based on our analysis.
Your contact person
What we offer
- Depending on the engagement, you will either receive a report in conformance with the Swiss Auditing Standards (PS) or customized reporting
- Special audits according to the PS
- Special services according to the PS
- Special audits according to Art. 697a et seq. of the CO
- Pay equity audits
- Consultancy services, support, and verification during exercises of due diligence
Publications on the topic
- Only in German